Heath ATM offers a full range of professional ATM services, including those focused directly for financial institutions. Call us for options including: ATM Processing, Placement, Outsourcing, Monitoring, Branding and so much more!
- ATM Processing
- ATM Placement Programs
- Online ATM Monitoring
- ATM Communication Options
- ATM Branding
Financial Institution ATM Services:
- Are you interested in increasing sales and customer loyalty?
- Would you like to provide your customers with an added convenience?
- Would you like to reduce credit card fees?
- Are you interested in providing your customers with more convenience?
- Would you be interested in supplementing your store income with an added revenue stream?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, an ATM may be a great addition to your location. Heath ATM offers a full turn-key ATM placement program at NO cost to you! With today’s low ATM prices and wireless connectivity, an ATM is an affordable, feasible revenue generating tool that can easily fit into just about any business — basically any location where people gather and spend cash. Contact us today at (800) 849-3029 to get started!
- Transaction Details
- Alerts Reports
- Terminal Information
You can also create new terminal ids and change surcharge amounts with your phone or computer. Our MobileTSM™ application works with any smart phone — iPhone™, Blackberry®, Android or iPod® touch.
- Dial – Up connections are used to connect lower-volume ATMs to the host computer using the same technology millions of people around the world use to connect to the Internet. The ATM’s modem simply dials the phone number of its host computer and makes a connection.
- TCP/IP, a Web-based technology, allows you to easily, inexpensively and securely integrate your ATMs into your existing IP and Ethernet networks, in order to take full advantage of your investment.
- Wireless Technology works in conjunction with TCP/IP and legacy protocols, delivering a faster transfer of information. Wireless technology operates over private cellular and PCS infrastructures, and is designed for businesses that have a portfolio of deployed devices facilitating financial transactions.
- Leased Line protocols such as SNA/SDLC allows for seamless integration into your existing network. Although typically the most expensive of the communication options, leased lines can be combined with emulation protocols and allows for easy installation of your ATMs.